Friday, April 22, 2011

If You're Pretty and You Know it, Squeak Your Snowman

I love my snowman. He doesn't melt when it's 80 degrees outside. He doesn't dissolve when my foster mom washes him. And he always wants to play . . . or sleep . . . basically, he wants to do whatever I want to do. Sometimes I use him as a pillow. But then I wake up and remember how fun it is to throw him in the air and make him squeak, so I do that for a while. Then I remember what a good pillow he makes, and I return to napping. I wonder if every retired racing hound gets a snowman. What a great retirement gift! The life of a royal foster dog is fantastic.

My friend Mardy is taking me to Meet & Greet at Borders in Brentwood tomorrow morning/afternoon (April 23) to hang out with other hounds while my foster mom studies for an exam. You should come visit me (I'm even prettier in person).

I'm resting up in anticipation of all the fun I am going to have tomorrow . . .

1 comment: